The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

2.8.09

~ SATURDAY ~

it was such a tiring day...
morning went for photoshoot...
than left downtown east around 12 plus...
from downtown went to Jason's place slack for ahwile...
than neh neh pok was stress..
so pavam...
than she was tokin to me...
DJ SLO ...
she cook sambar & sardine...
i ate than went to get rdy for the wedding...
atlast i got to wear my dress again..
just love it!!!!!!!!
than swit chumpz came bk aft wrk so tired...
we left home around 7 plus...
went to Marsling...
both the bride & groom looked beautiful...
it was a simple but very nice wedding...
than there was a performance by MGR...
LOLZ...
DAMN DUMB LA.. .
....
i didn't eat cause i wans't well..
felt like vomitting...
i think it was caused by the sun in the morning during the photo shoot...
great by DAAAAM tiring day..






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: