The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

31.7.09

missed u monkeys

HAIZ...
ytd was a pretty tiring day...
aft wrk went to kathib coz mummy in law cooked hot dog sambal...
wow her cooking just rox la...
she can really make some1 who hates eating eat non stop...
seriously la...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
if someone needs to fast or go on a diet rite they sholud avoid going there for a while...
esp ME!!!!!!!
everytime wana diet...
go there all plans screwed...
so sad...
"temptation in my heart"
LOLZ..
yea as i was saying went to kathib...
packed food..
than left around 8.30am to pass Naddy saree for the photoshoot tomorrow...
Naddy has opened a new photography tingy in her place but juz oni started...
so she wans to try it on me too...
she if it wrks out...
need indians & dark skin ppl too..
anyway...
so i met her up around 10pm @ loyang pt wen she came with fateha..
a long lost classmate...
while walking she told me she saw LYDIA , ASHMITA & GAJAN!!!!!
OOOOOOO...
MISSED THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!
it has been ages since we hang out & chatted...
wen we all sit down & chat we won't stop...
we tend to gossip abt everyting in d world...
we chatted till 12am...
SHIT!!!!
tadz wen i rmb...
itz late...
wrk tomorrow...
HAHAHARX...
so wen back home...
while walkin back...
i spoke to ced for awhile...
than aft i hung up..
2mins later...
serena called..
spoke to her for awhile...
than reached home...
tried sleepin but cant...
dono y...
toss & turn... toss & turn...
HAIZ..
now i have lack of sleep...
OMG!!!!!!!!
later i have to meet ced up & go F.O.P 2009........
woooooooohoooooooooo...
excited over eveyting...
the makeover...
F.O.P...
lalalala....


GAJAN - the lame shit...
ASHMITA - the DJ FUNKY MONKEY TA...
LYDIA - redgerl...

all the chaaaarrrrrrt frenz whom i have missed

No comments: