The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

30.8.09

Chef Jason


ok...
lets start from friday...
28/8/09...
hmmmm...
Jason came over to my house...
Hahahaharx...
haven't eat dinner...
so he bought me waffle & bought for himself chicken rice...
but around 9 plus he was still hungry...
& my house there was no cooking...
but we could make thosai...
so...
he insisted that he will make the thosai...
so i said ok...
so here are some pics of the unsuccessful thosai...




and after many many many many many several trys
here are 2 successful thosai...
pls take not of that people...
2 successful thosai...
hahahahaha...
but yea...
not bad for a first try...

No comments: