The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

31.8.09

I cAn HeAr My wEdDiNg BeLLz GoIn "DING! DONG! DING! DONG"

lets see...
yesterday was sunday...
hmmm..
guess nothing much...
never went church...
after that switz came over...
he action like doin homework...
spoke to Serena for awhile...
poor girl...
she was going through some stuff...
hope everything is better now...
than we watched movie...
and than he went back around 11pm...
poor boi...
drank coffee today to stay awake during work...
so funi...
yea...
yesterday night we were speaking & partially planning on our wedding...
hmmmmm...
yea...
actually by right we were planning to get married this year...
but this plan was before all our financial prob came up...
so we have to postpone it to next year instead...
cause getting married is ok...
but for that BIG day we need to spent BIG amount...
yea...
so next year july...
maybe our wedding bells would ring...
see how things are in 2010...
cause 2009 has not been a very helpful year...
i actually wanna do my wedding on the date 16...
but its there is 16 only in jan, may & oct if we are looking at the weekends...
if i wanna do in july than...
i guess it will be...
hmmmmm...
july 16 falls on a friday...
is it ok?
see how must speak with switz & see what he has to say...
must save up by than...
thats the prob...
HHHAAAAIIIIZZZ...
see how lor...
so far our location will be at YCCA's main santuary...
hmmm...
yea...
let's see how things go la...
HAHAHAHARXXxxx...
but am so excited...
cause of all the photographs...
& it is my BIG day...
YYYEEEEAAAYYYY!!!
i am planning to give a colour code...
like duh...
there will be white...
let's see what colour switz wants for his side...
black is kinda common...
so letz see...

No comments: