The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

11.8.09

DANZ ARENA 2009

8/11/09

THE DAY EVALAST MADE A RECORD!!!
THE DAY MY GIRLS DID IT...
FROM 16TH POSITION IN 2008 THEY IMPROVED TO 6TH POSITION IN 2009...
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO...
YOU GO GIRLS....
BOOOOOOYA..
THOSE WHO USE TO CONDEMN THEM NOW CAN SHUT THEIR MOUTHS















YES I WENT WITH MY TEMP RUNNING...
CAN'T HELP IT...
MY GIRLS BIG DAY!!!
WOOOOHOOOOO...
IT WAS WORTH GOING ANYWAY...

No comments: