The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.8.09

~ sUnDaY 16/8/09 ~

today was my anniversary...
20 months = 1 year + 8 months...
we didn't fight today...
AMAZING???
yea...
hahahahahaharxxx...
love my switz chumpz...
anyway...
went to church in the morning...
after so long i wore punjabi suit...
all made fun of my punjabi suit as the sleeves suppose to be a butterfly cut...
but it didn't turn put to be a butterfly cut sleeve...
but i don't care...
yea..
Jen & I went back straight after church...
there was youth but we didn't stay...
coz i wasn't well...
i know my pain...
so went back...
watch AARU...
waited switzz chumpz to come bk...
but my back super duper pain...
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH........
SO MUCH PAIN...
abt 9 plus Jen said better go see the doc...
cause it wasn't normal...
so went down...
both the clinic was close...
so she said better go to the hosp...
switz chumpz brought me to CGH ard 12 plus..
they said they have to admit me...
as it is kinda serious...
so scary...........

what a way to celebrate my anni???
HAHAHAHARXxxXXXxxx...
weird stuff thou...

No comments: