The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

24.8.09

CoMiNg AcRoSs






while i was searching the web for some ides for my leather designs...
i came across afew other outfits which i like..
they are both dresses...
as seen above...
so yea...
i also thought of collecting hats...
i mean they are so sweet..
hmmm...
i wan so many things..
no money...
must pay finish my school fees...
can only collect my diploma cert once i pay finish...
so i will start my collection as soon as i pay up...
lolz...
hmmmmmm...


No comments: