The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.8.09

MONDAY BLUESS!!!!!! ????? SCARY!!!!!!!!!

the doctor came to take a look at me today...
he said that i had to go for an op today...
my case is kinda severe....
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
OPERATION???
it is such a big word...
OMG...
so scary...
what the hell???
i was reluctant at first but no choice...
hahahaharxxxx....
had to do it...
swit chumpz & maley was around till my op ended...
so sweet...
than once i have come out from the op theatre they came up to my ward...
spoke to them awhile...
as the medicine all was kinda drowsy thou...
than they left...
they went home sleep awhile than came back when i was awake around 1 plus...
all the way both was me...
both took urgent leave..
this is the meaning on SWEET PEOPLE, SISTER & BOIFREN...
love them both...
no matter how annoying both can get at times...
HAHAHAHAHARXXXxxx....
yea...
so sad my story...
mummy came after class at around 6pm...
we went down to the canteen gossip awhile...
only 2 person per patient...
but mummy could come up cause of her nursing uniform...
so i had 3 people with me..
BOOOOYA...
3 of them left around 10pm...
daddy just called & checked...
he kept calling to see if i was fine...
kinda heart broken he didn't come...
HAIIZZZ...
but he was working...
so i had to understand that...
but love them all...
thats why people say...
no other love can be compared to a mother's love...
LOVE YOU MUMMY...

No comments: