The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

30.8.09

SaTuRdAy ViSiT

well yesterday...
29/9/09...
jen & shanky came over to my house...
we watched movie...
had many gossiping sessions...
after so long saw them..
hmmmm...
yea its only 2 wks...
but compared to going there & seeing each other everyday...
& having to see each other after 2 weeks is actually SUUUUUUUUUPER long for me...
miss them lotz thou...
and yea...
boski & athai...
haven't seen them yet...
i am actually healing kinda fast...
my MC is till 16/9/09...
but i think by the 5th or 6th of sept i will be healed...
hmmmmmmm...
yea...
i can walk & sit now...
hahahahaharrrxxxx...
YYYEEEAAAYYYY!!!
what a success...
by than my pay will be in...
so after that
GROOVE!!! SLAM!!!
hahahahaharx...
back to my partying time...
well..
need to shop for bro's R.O.M...
hmmmm...
still unsure on what to wear...
saree? dress? i don't know...
let's think about it...
but still need to shop for it...
hahahahahaharxxx....
so after i heal completely...
first i MUST...
i mean it MUST go kathib...
see boski & athai...
than go eat with maley...
her first pay + her most joyful news...
YYYYEEEEAAAAYYYY!!!
lets celebrate...
& than meet shanki & jen up go see saree for the occassion...
than go watch so many movies...
WAAAAAAAAAAAH...
so many things to do...
guess 1 week not enough...
lets see how it goes...
=D
now waiting for switz to buy food back to my place...
HUNGRY!!!

No comments: