The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

13.8.09

*~OBSESSED!!!~*

All up in the blogs, sayin’ we met at the bar,
When I don't even, know who you are.
Sayin’ we up in your house, sayin' I'm up in your car,
But you in LA, and I'm out at Jermaine's.
I'm up in the A, you're so so lame,
And no one here, even mentions your name.
It must be the weed, it must be the E,
Cause you be poppin' hood, you get it poppin'.
Ahhh Ohhhh.Why you so obsessed with me?

Boy I want to know, lyin' that you're sexing me.
When everybody knows, it's clear that you're upset with me.
Ohh, finally found a girl that you couldn't impress,
Last man on the earth, still couldn't get this.
You're delusional, you're delusional,
Boy you're losing your mind.
It's confusing yo, you're confused you know,
Why you wasting your time?
Got you all fired up, with your Napoleon complex,
Seein’ right through you like you're bathin' in Windex.
You on your job, you hatin' hard,
Ain't goin' feed you, I’mma let you starve.
Graspin' for air, and I’m ventilation,
You out of breath, hope you ain't waitin'.
Tellin' the world how much you miss me,
But we never were, so why you trippin'?
You a mom and pop, I'm a corporation,
I'm the, press conference, you’re a conversation.

No comments: