The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.8.09

* SaTuRdAy 15/8/09 *



on this day...
Stephen, Jason, Jenefa & myself...
we met up in Yishun interchange & went for vasantham star...
yea...
as usual...
Jason & I had an arguement in Yishun interchange...
nothing new...
anyway...
we went to support stanley...
the tickets were with stanley's mum...
i kept calling her no ans...
stress rdy...
but since it was free ticket..
the people let us in...
LOLZzzZZZzzz...
tank God..
we went in but ther separated us...
Stephen & Jason sat together with Saravanan's supports...
WTH???
YEA...
lolz..
Jen & I sat together right infront with monica's supporters...
all the singer's did well in thios round..
the judge Rafu said that the vasantham star is from this group B...
WOOOHOOOO...
ALL THE BEST STANLEY...
but i think it is time female broke a record...
hmmmm..
lets see how it goes...
=)
went back after Vasantham Star...
so tired...
we didn't take much pic this time...
so next time we know what to do...
*WiNxXxXx*


No comments: