The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.8.09

MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!! ^ WeDnEsDaY 19/8/09 ^

the family love!!!






























son in law preparing cake!!!









the blur b'dAy gal!!!

the cake... damn shiok sia...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY...
today is mummy's birthday...
went for dressing at Pasir Ris Poly...
than bought many crackers & bread from the bakery...
mummy also sick...
so sad her b'day also she sick...
daddy & she also not talking...
HAIZzzz...
so i told Jason to help buy cake first when he coming back than i will give him back...
cause i can't go down...
he said ok..
maley & he met up somewhere near my house bought some drink stuff & cake...
mummy so kpo...
keep standing outside...
AIYO!!!
so difficult to hide things from her...
yea...
than waited till mummy's sisters, brother & sis in law came...
they wanted surprise her...
could see the smile on mummy's face when they came...
LOLZzzz...
than we cut cake for her...
than all those came left at around 9 +...
Jason left around 11...
after watching thevathaigal...

No comments: