The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.8.09

HOME SWEET HOME...

TUESDAY
18/8/09

YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAYYYYYYY.......
today can go home...
discharge liao...
Jen & Gudden wanted to come after school..
but since i was getting discharged...
whats the use of coming?
mummy took MC & came around 12+...
the temperature checking people didn't let her in..
WTH???
so annoying...
so i called my nurse & complained to them..
after many calls from many different nurses than they let her up..
STUPID PEOPLE...
she came up...
the food in the hosp really sux...
yea...
when the nurse was doing the dressing than mummy came...
she came in saw my wound...
so deeeeeeep...
she said...
HAHAHAHAHARXXXxxxXXX....
the nurse was very friendly...
daring mummy...
hahahaharxxx...
waited for all the documents to be settled...
than we left the hosp around 2 plus...
came home...
NO KEY!!!!!!
MUMMY FORGOT HER KEY!!!
AIYO!!!!!!
than no choice luckily maley workin afew stops away from home...
mummy went to take the key from her...
than we went in...
so nice to be home...
Maley came home after work early ....
swit chumpz came at around 6.30pm...
so shiok seh...
feel like princess...
HAHAHAHAHARXXXxxx

No comments: