The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.10.09

StRiKe On Ma MiNd

well yes people i was too bored yesterday not knowing what to do had alot to post on. lolz.. i was figuring out more on the blog and what was "this" & "that" for and all... lolz... anyway i put up pic of me & my sweets as i got the idea from cynn... thanks girl.. cause i was always wondering how to do ans since i was super free yesterday i started playing around with my blog to see what there was & where i could put what .

well am kinda too used to waking up early in the morning, so yea woke up not knowing what to do came to blog. am still pondering whether to go to church or not well u know wht laziness strikes, HAIZ!!! need to get up from my bed, bath, DRESS UP, walk, WAIT FOR THE BUS, AIYO... eazy use to tell me last time, "GOD HATES LAZY PEOPLE" ~ it is still in my head eazy ~ o gosh, what the hell.? but i know no matter what God still loves me, cause i am his little princess. YYYEEEAAAYYY!!!!

if i am going to go to church, what am i suppose to wear? that is the next question. HAIYA... hate to think so much early in the morning. SHARON HAS GOT SO MANY COMPLAINS SIA !!! yesh i know lolz. what to do ? SINGAPOREAN WHAT!!! ok am blabbering nonsense in the morning... lolz..

later jason said he will be coming over after church, we are spending time as much as we use to before. well due to some irritating people flapping their lips at him & poking fire than we had fight cause we had different views on the situation. ever since than i thought i should not give in too much. yes he knows i love him very much and i know he loves me alot too but at times i feel that i have given in too much. HAIZ... so i have to firm with my views & feelings. =D

No comments: