The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

6.10.09

-_-

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen

But something happened for the very first time with you
My heart melted to the ground, found something true
And everyone's looking 'round, thinking I'm going crazy


You cut me open
And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it's draining all of me
Oh, they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see


I focus on the pain
The only thing thats real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become?
My Love
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liars chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stain of time
The feeling disappears

Here we lay face to face once again
Silence cuts like a knife as we pretend.

It feels like you're a million miles away as you're lying here with me tonight.
I can't even find the words to say I can find a way to make it right.
And we both know that the story's ending,
We play the part but we're just pretending and I can't hide the tears
'cause even though you're here,
It feels like you're a million miles away.

Was it me, or was it you that broke away?
For what we were is like a season love is change
And every time I think about it, it tears me up inside.
Like the rivers of emotion but I got no more tears to cry.

We can try to talk it over but we walked that road before,
While our song is playing its last note,
We both know for sure that it's time to close that door.

No comments: