The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

8.10.09

HANZ


yesterday had dinner at Hans,
am glad we manage to settle off some issues...
i mean *SOME..
haiz...
had good meal aft 3 days of no food in my stomach...
hmmmmmmmm...
& than walked around...
actually we went to watch a movie but it was all too late so yea...
went to the sony ericsson service centre to do my phone...
ATLAST!!! BOOOOOYA!!!!!!!!





Bro is flying off today...
hahahaharx...
ytd his wife was complaining cause he bully her...
say he make her clean d room all...
lolz...
so funni...

No comments: