The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

19.10.09

Shopping For LABELS...

well yes...
i love to shop thats for sure. shop till i drop thou. than after that i no money "bo liao"...
lolz...
anyway...
i guess even thou i love to shop i don't shop for LABELS...
labels meaning labelling people... not brands ah...

hmmmmm...
well...
what am i talking about ? just like a drunkard who will blabber shit. i am blabbering shit too. if this post doen't appeal to you than PLEASE do not get your head high up alright. Thank you very much for your corporation...

DADDY - when you do something always do fully, don't leave it hanging half way.
MUMMY - don't give in to people, don't see sympathy.
BRO - walk according to what your dream shows you
MALEY - if you have to fight for your rights than fight for it
ROSE - *jinx* you owe me a soda

ok...
well, this is what my family has brought me up with. the goodness they have put in me. everyone is brought up in a different way. yes, i agree i was the pampered princess till rosey was born than afew years no pamperation & back to it again. i am still the princess of the family. wooooohoooo... "DADDY'S LIL PRINCESS" & "MUMMY'S LIL GIRL" ...well that can't be helped i will be a princess. living the way i want, buying & getting what i want.
HAHAHAHAHARX...
but i aint as bad as Princess Desirae. she is a spoilt brat . ok ok ...
well i am someone who have learnt to accept facts like if i am wrong than i am wrong, if i am right than i am right. if i know something means i know it if i don't mean i don't. so it can get annoying when people around assume they know something i actually know but claim they "KNOW IT ALL" but they don't. i mean come on learnt to accpet it people. if you suck than u suck if you don't than you don't.

i have my reasons on why i did certain things & why i reacted in a certain way. i aint an angel drop from the sky you know i also have feelings & emotions & thru that i tend to hurt some people sometimes. well certain things are best when it is accepted the way it is & people don't understand that. WHY??? i have got no idea. how long am i suppose to keep bottling up my emotions about people & not letting it go? i don't show people i really hate them unless they really destroyed my life or made me go mad or something, other than that i have no reason to hate someone or ever wanna hate someone. yes i admit i have spoken to the people i have bitched about. everybody does that. common don't come & tell "NO I WON'T" and all that crap. cause to me itself you have bitched about others & than go & talk to them. when i bitched about that someone, that someone knows that i bitched about her cause i told her straight & she did understand why i did that & have already apologised. countless number of time where you came & told me " YOU KNOW AH ... BLAH BLAH BLAH... " and than following day i see you are talking with her. what the fuck ? AIYA!!! don't know la, that's why i say... people say others than they themself? hmmmmm...

No comments: