The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

31.10.09

HER HEART SAYS...

Make it in you divine?
My heart has been crushed and is bleeding.
It is empty and void within.
But you say this is the heart you chose,
To come and abide herein.
My heart, it has been rejected,
It has suffered oh such pain.
And now you want to cradle it in your arms,
And consider it your gain.
Who am I that you should bother?
Who am I that you should care?
I am just a shattered mess,
My heart is scattered everywhere.
But there is something deep inside me,
That wants to trust you oh so much.
So I will sweep up all the pieces,
And accept you healing touch.

No comments: