The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.10.09

DaMseL in DiStrEss!!!

HEEEEEEELPPPPP!!!!!!!
to much stress to handle...
waaaay way way to much...
come to wok the stress load has multiply cause SHE isn't around & the "operation" side is slacking...
nothing is done & nothing is updated...
how to survive like that ?
i don't know & have no idea...
daddy was telling me to try checking out at mindef using my cert if there is any vacanccy...
see how...
when i have time i wanna check liao la..
no time wanna waste on this time of DRAMA MAMA people...
when SHE's around they act damn good...
act like the best worker in the world & when she isn't around...
WAH LAH...
the true colours comes out...
ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!...
really feel like giving them a piece of my mind..
what the fuck right ?
anyway...

MY BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!!
i am like more stress over this than anything else in the world la....
like what the hell??
less than a month to go...
haven't got him his shirt...
& confirm the dinner location...
anni said she will help me out...
hmmmm...
plans for morning till evening is confirmed...
all i have to do is confirm & pay money thats all..
but dinner location still stuck..
AIYAIII!!!...
this is where the problem comes in...
what to do ? what to do?
hmmmmmm....
have afew places in mind but duno leh where...
still confused...
this monkey is a fussy eater & i must make sure he likes the food if not no use planning the whole dinner tingy...
HELP SOMEONE!!!!!!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I AM DROWNING IN CONFUSION!!!!!!!

No comments: