The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

26.10.09

SiLvEr JuBiLee

well my boyfriend jason is gonna be 25 this coming November. was kinda stressed on what to do where to bring him and all. eventually i think everything is kinda settled so yea =)

firstly his b'day is on the 12 but we planned to celebrate on the 13 as 12 falls on a thurs & 13 is a fri so aft that itz the weekends already. FRIDAY THE 13TH " it was the guy name jason killing everyone " what the fuck? ok yea... i know i am over exaggerating.

ok have planned to bring him on the flyer for dinner but the menu sucks. it only have 3 main dishes and i feel it is a waste of money so am planning to bring him to ION Swensens. it is actually a buffet . if i order a main course + the buffet, the buffet will cost around $12.90 but if it is just the buffet alone the price range will be around $20++... so yea am gonna bring him there...

well i only can tell the dinner part now as the others i cannot from morning till dinner, what we gonna do ? it is a secret SSSSSHhhhhhhhhh!!!!! call me to find out more =)

No comments: