The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

3.4.14

POST B'DAY CELEBRATION...

the following day was Sunday..
i had to go for a combine service at 8am!
I KNOW RIGHT!!!

So I was late, as usual!
Wore my beautiful Yellow dress!
Seriously Love It!!!




Yea.. 
So went to church.. 
It was Pastor Tim's Farewell Service 
We're definetly going to miss him alot over here! 
But he has promised to fly over from Indonesia for our wedding :)
How sweet!




Actually... 
I kinda look nice in the pictures.. 
Like so slim & all.. 
HAHAHAHA... 
I love polaroid man!!! 

So after church we had youth commiittee meeting! 

Than Headed home! 
Cause Dad & Mum wanted to come over and have seafood near my place 
So went homne rested forwhile and than met them! 





We had super good time... 
Laughing with & at each other! 
Love them so much! 
I cannot imagine my life w/o them :)




CRAZY FAMILY PHOTO!!! 
WEEEEEEHHEEEEEEEEE! 


HUGGGGSSS & KISSSESSS... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D



No comments: