THESE ARE WHAT I CAME ACROSS WHEN I GOOGLED SHAPES...
IT ACTUALLY SHOCKED ME BECAUSE...
I REALIZED HOW NARROW-MINDED I AM!
I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT SOME OF THESE SHAPES HERE ARE ACTUALLY SHAPES..
WHAT THE HELL RIGHT?
AND SOME OF THE SHAPE ARE VERY INTERESTING...
WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND WHEN I SAW THAT TODAY'S TITLE IS ABOUT SHAPES..?
THIS CAME TO MY MIND!
I GUESS MANY OF US WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS QUOTES AROUND..
BUT I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS IT STRUCK?
YES! ROUND IS A SHAPE WE ALL KNOW THAT!
BUT IT IS NOT AN HEALTHY SHAPE!
some shapes that i came across...
weightloss is a key factor in my life...
so talking about it will definitely help me!
People comes in different sizes and shapes. But how do you find clothes that are flattering your body type. First thing first, know your proportions, and use FASHION to accentuate your best features-and hide everything else.
Identify Your Body Type: To define a woman's body type is to identify how her curves connect her bust, waist and hips.
- Hourglass - Your bust and hips are well balanced and you have a beautifully defined waist. From top to bottom, you are a picture of harmony and balance. If you're one of the lucky few with this body type, dress to flatter - not flatten - your beautiful curves.
- Inverted Triangle - You have a proportionally larger upper body. You have broad shoulders, and ample bust and a wide back. Your hips are slim and your bottom may have a tendency towards the flat side. Your waist is subtle and you have a tendency to gain weight in your belly and upper body. Your beautiful, shapely legs are your best asset.
- Straight/Rectangle - You have the most common body type. Your hips and bust are balanced and your waist is not very defined. You probably have a bottom that is more flat than round. You tend to gain weight in your torso first and then your upper thighs and arms. Your lower legs are always shapely and one of your best assets.
- Triangle/Pear - Sometimes called figure 8, your hips are larger than your bust and you have a defined waist. Your hips have a “shelf” appearance, you are prone to gaining weight in your tummy and have a tendency towards love-handles. While you may gain weight in your upper thighs and upper arms, your lower legs and arms are shapely and your best assets.
- Diamond - Your hips are broader than you bust and shoulders and you have a full midsection. You have a tendency to gain weight in you stomach, back, hips and buttocks. Your waist is undefined and the widest part of your frame. You carry some weight in your upper legs, but your lower legs are shapely and one of your most attractive features. You also have proportionately slender, shapely arms.
Be Comfortable: Wear what you feel most comfortable in for confidence. And make sure that your clothes fit properly. Clothes that are too tight or too big will not necessarily make you look better.
- Oval - You have a large bust, narrow hips, and a full midsection. You have a tendency to gain weight in your stomach, back and upper body. Your waist is undefined and the widest part of your frame. You also have a full, shorter neck and full face. Your buttocks are somewhat flat and your legs are slender. Your shapely legs are your best asset.
Remember, just because you have an hour-glass figure doesn't mean you have to wear clothes that make you blush. If a neckline is too deep, or if a hemline is too short, leave those clothes on the rack.
Comfortable clothing will make you feel better and make you more confident. Consider all your options.