The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.4.14

Need to learn!


Nope! Not just for the husband! But also for the wife... 
I'm actually quite a bad wife! 
Yes! I need to learn how to be.. 

✔️ A worshipper like David
✔️ Wise like Solomon 
✔️ Brave like Jonathan 
✔️  Obedient like Abraham 
✔️ Have Faith like Joshua 
✔️ Jesus's close friend like Peter 
✔️ Be able to suffer for Gospel like Paul

Well sadly I'm no where near any of the above! 😩 
Not easy! Haiz ! 
But with God's strength I believe one fine day I will be able to achieve all this & be a good wife ☺️👯


No comments: