The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

2.4.14

24th B'day Miracle





AND YES! I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! IF THERE IS MIRACLES MEANS THERE IS GOD! 
SO YA! OKAY BEFORE I GET EMOTIONAL HERE!!!








after happily shopping.. i needed to thread, since i was in Hougang 1, i thought i could bus down to Hougang Green to thread at Spa Alangara.. so i called them and they said can go down to thread..
when i reached there.. the "SUPER RUDE INDIAN LADY" told me she is doing facial for someone and she cannot thread.. told me to come back in 1 hr time


i was super pissed! i called back the HQ & screwed them up nicely.. i mean if i knew, i would have went staright to Yishun to do since i'm gonna be there or smth! WAH LAO! B'DAY SPOILER SIA!
so... i crossed over and wanted to cab over to the outlet in Serangoon... the cab arrived after very long, inbetween a lady & me.. this sweet indian asked if i wanted to share cab with her? she's going to hougang central & i can continue the journey.. i said sure why not..

so we got in the cab, than she said she hasn't seen me around in that area, than i told her my story.. she said she know one shop, hindustani lady who does it very well.. and she actually brought me there.. when i took out money to pay for the cab she said no need!




why not? but seriously she was super sweet! in the moment, too many things happened that i actually forgot to take down her number/name or FB!!! such a DUMBO! **SHE DOESN'T KNOW ITS MY BDAY**
can u imagine?
anyways... so i went into the shop & asked the lady if knew her coz she said she was a frequent customer there.. but the lady said she doesn't know her! WHAT?!!! now i will never get to find out! the only time in probably if we bumped into each other in the shop!


hiyah!!! so everything done! went back home! slack for awhile dressed up & went to church for AGM! YES!! there was AGM on my bday! and yes i had to go! :/
so while AGM was going on.. thank God Serena was there.. i went to do my nails, and came back.. it was still going on.. we went to macs & came back.. it was still going on.. OMG!!! i think almost 0930pm than it ended! waste my time! i would have jus slept @ hm happily!

so after that i was being blindfolded.. and placed in serena's car! cause she said she is dropping us there before going to study with Jas & all...





AND THE STORY CONTINUES IN THE NEXT POST!








No comments: