The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

4.4.14

04 April 2014 - DAY 4! **GOOD TOGETHER**

HMMMM...
what is good together?
Salt & pepper?


just the word good together has so many meaning to it..
you look good together
we are good together
we could be so good together..

talking about good together..

the only thing i can think of is..

MY BABIES!!!



YUP!!!
LOVE THEM TOO MUCH!!!

sometimes i can go to the extreme of wanting to punch them in the face!
at the same time love them too much till don't even wanna leave the place that we are together..
they are like my family!
NO!
THEY ARE MY FAMILY!
we can annoy the shit outta each other!
but still love each other!
i think that's the meaning of family right?
:)

the 5 of us are good together!
whether we're in church serving,
outside watching a movie,
or even clubbing together!
LOL!!!
i really pray & hope this relationship will last!
each & every one actually has a quality that builds a team :)
that's good right?

AHHAHAHAHAHA..
LOVE U! PANDIS!!!



No comments: