The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

2.4.14

MY 24TH BIRTHDAY !

HHAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY 
BIIIRRRRTTTHHHHHDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY 
TO 
MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


So... 
How did i celebrate my b'day this year ?
First with my hubby! 
He so cute! 
Ho confiscated my phone so that he'll be the first one to wish! 



He is actually a very jealous person! 
So he told whoever who called that he will wish me first.. 
Than they are allowed to wish him 

OKAY LA!
QUITE SWEET! 



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 

anyway.. 
he gave me my favorite
B&J ice cream with candles &  a slice of Tiramisu cake 
not sure whr i saved the pictures.. 
so ya.. 
than i slept... 

woke up in the morning 
went shopping with mum in law.. 
WOOOHOOOOO 


bought these 2! 
I was super in love with the yellow one! 
father in law chose the white & pink.. 
so i got both! 
okay not really i bought they bought both for me :D 




No comments: