The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

20.9.09

Whispers in the dark



well yesterday i was super tired...
morning wake up...
go for dressing... was late...
but the nureses were nice...
pui har...
she did dressing for me...
sweet people...
& than after that went to look for rosey dress for bro's R.O.M...
& than found some...
so met her up...
& than bought for her crown...
mum said wana go JB..
but my passport not with me...
so i say nvm la...
than i went threading in kathib...
jaso didnt want me to go over & help in the shifting....
ok la nvm...
i guess he juz dun wan me to get hurt...
loooooonger mc.. but yea...
so after threading i went back hm...
we walked around whitesands & saw many dresses for rosey..
& than left...
reach home around 6 plus... so tired...
after that mum said she wanted to go to d bazaar @ geylang..
cause all, the cookies damn cheap...
all of us were tempted to eat cookies...
once reach rdy saw some unwanted faces...
had to ignore...
& than waited for this stupid cousin of mine who took so long to come...
went walking around the whole place...
ate...
than walked again so tired...
& than saw school uncle & aunty tham...
spoke to them for awhile...
they got $300 over carpets for $30...
wow..
than when we saw the time..
it was 12.15am...
so we quickly went to the MRT station lucky still got train to Pasir Ris...
than we took came home... balan stayed over...
bro was sleeping with his red skinny jeans in my hall...
wth?
so funi..
bro? in skinnys?
hmmmmmmmm
than chat wif balan for awhile since bro was asleep...
than called switz...
stupid idiot scold me...
he tink i noe he still shifting so late...
i thought something happened cause all neva ans fone...
so annoying...
than i juz ignore la...
than slept around 1 plus...
lolz...
today must go do hair...
tomorrow is the R.O.M...
so excited...
30 hours more...
maley, balan , jason & i gonna go there @ 4pm to prepare the place...
all 4 of us are gonna sleep in the hall today...
wooooohooooooooo...
lets party...
bachelor party?
lolz...

No comments: