The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

14.9.09

Faith + Hope + Love...

well this hillsongs new release...
wanted to get the cd...
but there's always somthing coming up...
so yea...
amazingly i saw the cd on my table...
guess is my bro's...
well listned to it...
i feel itz amazing...
epecially...
d first 3 tracks...
1. the first & the last...
2. for ur name...
3. glow...
all this 3 songs damn nice...
wooohoooo...
i have been listening to it like some non-stop hits...
hahahahaharxxxx...
but nothing beats my "ALL FOR LOVE" & " SON OF GOD"...
hmmmmmm...
now i can't wait for their next release...
their songs...
praise & worship...
itz simply beautiful...
hmmm....
how i wish i have such talents...
anyway...
1 more week to bro's R.O.M...
damn excited...
he went to buy his outfit today...
hope itz nice...
their concept in peacock...
we sistaz muz be in d place @ 4pm to help deco on tad day...
hope everythin turns out well...

No comments: