The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.9.09

SiStAz NiTe OuT

well yesterday maley & i went out sourcing for bro's guest book...
had dinner @ pastamania..
wooooohoooooo....
after so long...
than we took come pic...
as usual...
bro like our choice of guest book...
YYYEEEAAAYYY...
can't wait for his R.O.M next week...
so excited...
my bro is gettin married...
well & yea today there was nothing much...
switz came over...
than he said he will study but didn't...
maley & i ended up choosing bangles for our sarees...
well everything is prepared...
so yea...
=)








No comments: