The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

1.9.09

D*e*L*u*S*i*O*n*A*L*!!!

i don't know what goin thru ur head...
i don't know what u want from me???
r u like obsessed with me or smth?
why wasting your time on me?
i thought u had ur life to lead?
than y came & disturb mine?
i dun ting disturbed you my dear gal...
i m busy mindin my own stuff...
doin my own tings...
You're delusional
It's confusing you're confused you know
i think you are super confused...
ain't sure what to do...
i guess go find out whats reali happening than talk..
don't just jump around thinking...
intelligence level too low???
hmmmm...
maybe...
but i would love to go to an intelligence improvement class together with ya...
like so damn cool...
WADEVA...
shallow by taggin in others board???
me or you..?
HA.
dare me to tag in your?
why ?
so that u can say i m creatin prob wif u?
or act innocent infront of ur frenz n say i m d foe...
so tad ur frenz cld get invovled too...
what the hell?
y tag boards & msn???
cause i don't have any personal grudges against u...
till u created tings btw us...
anyway...
i ain't gonna bother about all this nonsensical stuff...
have better things to do & think...
dun wana get busy with ur stuff sulkin into my head..
so yea...

No comments: