The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

8.9.09

mOnDaY ~ 7/9/09 ~

WELL...
today went for dressing late...
appointment was at 12pm...
but we went at 2 pm...
stupid clinic...
someone threw water from above...
wah lao...
slap them la...
but we didn't go wet...
so balan & i went to make a complain...
than the cleaner another one...
act like some big manager...
tell us go here go there...
wah lao ...
told her to shut up...
B*I*T*C*H
than my nurse suseela came spoke to us for awhile...
LOLZzzz...
than we went in...
do my dressing all than met maley up...
after that we took a train down to chinatown pt...
to make payment for switz car...
after that went tekka...
we ate..
maley gave her saree blouse for tailoring...
after that we went to a few places to see a location for my R.O.M...
o yea...
talking about R.O.M...
mummy told us to get registered this year...
hmmmmmm...
so i am suppose to choose the date...
by right i chose 16 November...
cause...
15 is a sunday & it was suppose to be a public holiday...
16 ia on a monday...
public holiday...
but WTF?
deepavali date change to saturday 17/10/09...
BASTARD SIA...
whatever...
so i just thought do on either 15 or 14 november...
haven't confirm the date yet...
the place damn nice la...
i saw ytd...
PRIYANGA...
wow...
the place like some palace...
balan, maley & i fell in love with the place...
hmmm...
& it was worth it...
so yea...
must bring switz to see the place...
if he also likes it...
than we will do it there...
hmmmmm...
we are inviting only FAMILY MEMBERS...
yea...
thought of doing it only within family...
no choice lor...
since mummy wants it done earlier...
than no choice...
do it earlier...
i guess cause bro flying off to aust...
so cause of that we need to do our R.O.M earlier...
hahahaharx...
yea...
than next year july we will do our original wedding...
YYYEEEAAAYYYY!!!!
yea am kinda excited...
well...
so now place is done...
food is done...
cake is on the way...
=)

No comments: