The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

11.9.09

PrEcIoUz GeM

well...
yesterday balan headed back home...
went for dressing...
the nurse scare me saying...
i might have to go for an op again...
the malay nurse..
she said there was something growing inside my wound...
so scary...
she said when i go for appt in the hosp on tue...
i have to let the doc know that the nurse found 2 more wound growing...
see what he has to say...
she squeezed it out...
it was super duper painful...
& she said it was very hard...
so yea...
better becareful...
or it will become worser...
anyway after that...
went to print switz assignment in loyang pt...
my house printer ...
lil sis everytime print nonsense than ink & paper fifnish...
so angry..
nvm...
went to print 10 pages black & white...
& it was $6...
so expensive...
wah lao...
than after that took 39 suppose to mit switz at yishun int...
but he said he was getting late...
so i tell him to leave first as he was hving presntation...
so balan said he will follow me to bukit merah...
took 855 went to bukit merah...
than pass switz his assignment...
paid my school fees...
than headed back to yishun int...
took 855 back...
the ticket lady boarded the busafter awhile...
& she fine a lady whose card did not get tapped when she tapped...
$20 fine...
i mean seriously dumb rite?
when she came in...
if her card didn't have the tapped sound...
the driver is suppose to tell her...
but what the hell?
he didn't...
& now she has to pay fine?
i don't think it was her fault...
yea than once we got of...
i saw saras aunty...
spoke to her for awhile...
than balan & i went roundin around yishun...
took some pix...
lolz...
than went back home...
so tired...
gonna miz balan lotz...
no more rubbis tokin!!!
BI BI!!!
hahahaharx...
itz suppose to be BB!!!
but i manage to irritate him by calling him BI BI instead....
lolzzz...

No comments: