The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

24.7.09

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA...
atlast...
she's gone back early...
evertime go home never say bye...
i don't care as long i get the peace that i want...
now...
nobody to disturb my CR's...
my customers...

talking about my custoemrs...
i realise that during your worst down times...
customers are the ones who actually bring joy to me...
let see if i can name them :

*PRINCESS FRAGRANCE - CLIFTON
*CHUA SIEW CHOO - MDM QUEK
*WORLEY PARSONS - MARGARET
*RESOURCES - KAVEE
*DBS - BERLINDA
*SIMBA - MICHELLE / JACK ( ppl who buy us all tea )
*MORGAN STANLEY - LIZA

hmmmm...
this are some of my customers whom i remember at the moment...
who will never fail to bring a smile to me...
despite the situation i am in...

but there are some...
OMG!!!
they can reali piss the shit outta you...
seriously...
i don wana name them..
but AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
this people are the last thing i wana see on earth...

but other than these few handful "CHEEZED UP" bunch of annoying humans...
life is fine in XDel ...

UNTILL...

"girls..! ur pay will be delayed!" or "girls ah girls ur cpf ah ....." or "GIRLS!!! this that this that"

HAIZ...

hate all this bullshit story...
i mean...
come on...
what the hell are they talking about ?
MY HARD WORK ... MY TIME ... MY MONEY!!!

what else can i say...
all i can do is SIGH...
BUT EVERYTHING THEY WANT MUST BE PERFECT...
BUT FOR US???
NOTHING IS EVER DONE ON THE DOT...
WHY ?
isn't this unfair?

i really don't know what to say la...
but nvm...

today is friday...
it is good that she is off so early...
i mean if she was around also she is not doing anything...
cause all her shit we clear...
nvm...
let it be...

=)

No comments: