The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

28.8.13

Meeting up with the CENSS gang!!! 05 Aug, 2013

YUP!
As usual, every FOP season we met up.
Instead of FOP this time we met Nat under the his blk for dinner.
:)
He seemed alil tired & down due to wrk,
So we decided to cheer him up alittle.
Besides, knowing his hectic life,
We went to his place for dinner :)

He saw us!
YeaY!
But truly he looked like he need a jar of energizer battery or smth,
He looked so tired.
So after giving him his pandan cake & smiley face balloon,
He went up to chg!
(Knowing Nat! Worrying abt his unglam pix) lol... 

While waiting for Nat to chg & keep his pandan cake! 







 Having dinner at a coffee shop near his place...





Yup! Smiley face balloon :D




 


 YEAY!!!
And here is Nat!
I'm glad we manage to cheer him up!





 And yes! now time for our crazy shots!
















 How can we even say our good byes w/o taking all this shots man!
hahahahah!!!


No comments: