The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

28.8.13

AUGUST

YESSSS!!! 
I know, it's not really a right date to say hello to August 
Almost time to say Good bye! 
But oh well :) 
Better restart than never! 

Anyway this month had afew changes in life. 
First thing first, 
MY JOB! 
yes! 
I changed job again...
I left StarHub 




YESSS I know... 
Such a big organization 
with why did u leave?
Blah! Blah! Blah! 



Oh well, I guess I wasn't succeeding much there. 
They expect so much from you. 
And it really sux! 
I knew from the bottom of my heart that I had to leave or I ain't gonna succeed. 
So I left :( 

I actually found a job in one of Starhub's very oen premium company!
 

Shocked? Me too...
I got the job even before my last day at StarHub how amazing?

So i started work on 05 August 2013. 

I travel to work the same way every day, 
 
But just another 2 stops away and abit of walking in, 

other than that its fine :) 

I love my current job! 

WHY?
 
 It's OFFICE HOURs people 
9am-6pm Mon - Fri ONLY! 

that's amazing right? 
who offers this kinda rate now?
my salary was higher :) 
Best thing of all... 

NO CALL STATS 
NO CALL RECORDING 
NO THREATENS FROM TLs 
NO WARNING LETTER for saying smth small..
NO MONITORING OF CASES 
NO CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT POLICY

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE 
MY CURRENT JOB :) 
YEAY!!! 
 
its was like a promotion for me you know 
like a better location, 
bigger desk, 
personal corner table, 
better pay & timing :) 
that happens only during promotions right?
yes! that happened to me. 
 
i'm not going to say i WILL treasure this job or anything 
 
i don't wanna give empty promises :) 
but i think i will try my best & treasure it as much as i can :)

 A SMALL JUST FOR LAUGHS :)


No comments: