The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

25.4.13

G. I. Joe


THIS MOVIE IS DAMN GOOD 
PLS GO & WATCH IT! 
I DON'T MIND WATCHING A 100 TIMES! 
IT'S REALLY WORTH IT 



went to watch with Mary love 
we really had an amazing time! 
Babe shld hang out more okay!
**okay its my fault coz i'm wrking shift!**
**promise to make more time**
my one and only GF!!! 
 
LOVE U PANDI KUTTY!!!

No comments: