The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

5.4.13

29 . 03 . 2013


my 23rd b'day surprise! 
it was amazing!
i was so upset that nobody wanted to go out with me 
cause everybody was planning for my bday! 
 so at 12 mid.night my sis came in with a small cake 
hehehehe 
but this made my day :D
than she stayed over 
morning we went to church
for good friday service! 
after service we went to eat at shammi's 
once done 
we went to play arcade! 




so after arcade we went back! 
hahahaha didn't know everyone was in my hse!
waiting to surprise me! 
hahahahahahahahahahaha
didn't expect the whole grp!  








SHOCKED ME! 
hahahaha!!!

mummy & me 

mummy in law & me 

naathu & me 

 my cheriya!!!

Cynn & me 

 Robinhood & me 



bro & me

Christin & me 


Waren Pandi & me :D 

kokku & me 

Francy & me 

Prisci baby & me :D 

Father In Law & Me 

Bosky & Me 

Joseph & me 

Baby sis & Me 


Maley & Me 


Daddy & Me!


Honey & Me 

ended with port luck food :) 


























































































































































































No comments: