The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

15.1.11

y am i so free and can still be blogging today? hmmm.. i think i wanna start from the top than it's easier to understand...

okay, i joined Ascension Kindercare as a teacher on 1st November 2011 after MIAing from Cisco. The first week there as good but i started falling sick. so I had to take mc's stay at home and rest and all. Than came December period, i started having fever and all. i started taking mc from 10 november and my fever didn't go down so the doctor suspected that i might be having lung infection. she gave me anti-biotics and told me to rest at home, i had sore-throat too. i go to school also i cannot do much cause my job needs me to handle kids and without my voice and still having flu how to handle them? soooo... i took mc all the way, than came caroling, i went for caroling in the evenings but rested at home in the mornings which means i didn't breech the mc's rules. i was at home when i took mc frm sch... than christmas also i never go school cause i wasn't well. come on la... party also i never go, SHARON LOVES EATING AND GOES ANYWHERE JUST TO EAT... so if i don't go for my school's party means i am really sick and i seriously love my school my kids and my teachers cause they are all awesome people. so after christmas i still didn't go to school cause i was still unwell and i had mc till 31st dec 2010. so ms de foe (my principle) gave me last chance to come back on 2nd jan (monday) which i didn't... y i didnt go was because jason had to go for abcess op on the head... i mean which galfren would wanna leave her bf there in the op theathre alone and go off to work happily right??? so i informed ms de foe and she msged me saying i was being terminated by her. i was sad but i had to accept the fact, nvm la i had to face it too. i agree that it was my fault. so ever since than i had been jobless till today, that's why i am so free and most of the company's wanna hire only mandarin speaking people as posted in my previous post.

today is saturday and how come i am home so free blogging? cause i was suppose to follow jason to his church YCCA for a mini bbq for youths as an intriduction. i was suppose to go but i didnt and why? cause i am irritated with jason's behavior, i mean i was at his place yesterday and the tv programmes were boring so we just decided to cuddle under the blankets and chat, while we were chatting he slept off. i was hungry and bored, so i went to watch tv and it as still boring he still slept and i wanted to go back home since he wanted to sleep. so i asked him the keys he responded like not interested i found it myself and went home. from than i didn't recieve any calls from him. usually when he is at work and has his break time he will call me despite the time but he didn't call me. he knows i have prob sleeping at night and i cannot sleep so he usually will call but he didn't. than today morning than call. for what now than call??? just cause i have to follow him to church he called so many times??? he even bothered to come up to my house and wake me up but that's cause he needs me to follow him, but stubborn me didn't follow him at all. he woke me up but i ignored and slept cause i was angry. so now i am home doing nothing much, blogging and facebooking and wondering if i should follow him for his company's seafood dinner tomorrow.

actually i feel like going popular and buying art stuff to do craft for eazy's (my bestie) 21st bday coz i am broke lor...i should at least do something and give him first than when got money than can do big things..

No comments: