The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

12.11.09

A Taste Of Your Own Medicine.

well i am a bitch today. HA. how am i suppose to react towards those who actually wanna  fucking make use of me? wondering what i am talking about. NEH! this time it isn't about my love life so done get your imagination running wild. =)

ytd Lynn darling took off, so it was only Kana ( the new girl ) & i settling the front. well kana also did nothing much, helped here & there but most of the calls were passed to me. no break la sia. she busy settling the SIA, so that she can go home early. around 5 plus, i keyed in 5 jobs under a wrong company as the calls were going nuts & i had to entertain them. as usual that BITCH(CTLT)  will act busy & i have to handle everything. so while keying the jobs i made a mistake. yes i admit & i have settle the issue with the operation department myself & duno from whr she got involved & poke her nose in. i had finished all my jobs by 5.30pm so i went to scan all the con notes. sun was there & as usual we were playing around & all, but i was still scanning. SHE came there & was like "sharon what are you doing?" i was like " scanning?!", & she said "you no need to scan now cause as a punishment for logging in your jobs wrongly, you have to stay back till 7pm to scan" & just buzzed me off like tad. i got pissed. so at 6pm i went to scan again. suddenly kana just said bye & left. WHAT THE FUCK? she didnt finish her SIA. if the scanning is gonna take long i will have to stayback aft that to finish her scanning. so annoying. but thank God i left at 7pm sharp. but this can get pretty annoying la.

i was alone & i made a mistake, if lynn was around & i made a mistake nvm i dun mind getting this "punishment" or whatever shit. whr did HER brains go? so many times she did the same thing as me what? it is really unfair to me la. she do shit we must keep quiet & clean it for her, but when we do she wanna KPO so much. the thing that sparked me most was, i was on the line with a customer. she was at her table telling me that i owe her something. i was like "what the hell do i owe u?" & she was like "money" i was like "what the FUCK is wrong with you ( inside my heart )" & i was like what money than she told me every mistakes i do i must pay money to the piggy bank. i hate it when people just take money away from me. i aint earning hundred thousand over you know.

since i was super annoyed with this people i wanted to give them back nicely. i took MC today cause lynn also won't be around. that means SHE have to ans & do all job on her own & get the so called help from kana. i want them to suffer. HAHAHAHARXXX...

SHARON IS A MEAN BITCH! YES I KNOW BUT SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO LET PEOPLE HAVE A TASTE OF THER OWN MEDICINE OR THEY WILL NEVER KNOW HOW IT WILL SUCK TO DO SO MUCH OF TASK AS A HUMAN BEING. IT SHOULD ALSO STRIKE THEIR MINDS THAT WE ARE HUMANS & AINT ROBOTS.

No comments: