The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

4.11.09

Memoirs Of An Imperfect

01. Betcha Gon' Know lyrics
02. Obsessed lyrics
03. H.A.T.E U lyrics
04. Candy Bling lyrics
05. Ribbon lyrics
06. Inseperable lyrics
07. Standing O lyrics
08. It's A Wrap lyrics
09. Up Out Of My Face lyrics 
10. Up Out My Face (Reprise)
11. More Than Just Friends
12. The Impossible lyrics
13. The Impossible (Reprise)
14. Angel (Prelude)
15. Angels Cry
16. Languishing (Interlude)
17. I Wanna Know What Love Is lyrics

No comments: