The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

9.6.09

Sentosa

31ST MAY 2009



Woke up @ 8.30am thinking that we have to be in church by 10.15am( all coz of Nat!!!!!! ). Walked to the bus stop while walking we saw 39... So we had to run. We caught the bus happily boarded it but my card no money. OH NO! I FORGOT TO TOP UP! Thank God my cousin bro had coins. Reached church at about 10.15am... Waited in the bust stop till 11am. Went inside church spoke to everyone then left for sentosa in the bus at about 11.15am...












SOME PIX TAKEN DURING OUR GAMES TIME...














the whole Sentosa outing ended at 5pm... so tired after Sentosa Jason & I headed straight to Lawrence b'day at some condo... kinda nice ah... chill there for awhile than headed back...
HAIZ...
was fun but so tried...

















No comments: