The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

16.6.09

HURT, PAIN & ANGER!!!

i don't know why but i feel so upset hurt and distorted!!! my emotins are like running wild. i don't know is it because i am too stressed or is it because i am starting to become emo!!! i am lost for words and feel left out. i am feeling so lost and even small things which happens feels like as if it is hurting me so much. there is no reason for any pain, hurt nor anger to be present at this moment but there are so much of them present in me right now. i seriously unsure of the reason why.???


i fell that this song is so significant to me at this moment...
HAIZ!!!

My mind is gone, i'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears i'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel

This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now i'm, in this condition
And i've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

No comments: