The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

10.9.13




It's my pre-wedding photoshoot in 2 days time! 
I am super duper nervous 
I feel like crying! 
OMG! 
I've never felt so nervous for photo taking before 
I used to love to take pictures 
And doing a photoshoot is like a dream come true 
So than YYYYYY am I so nervous?
Is it common?






I suddenly feel like I don't wanna do the photo shoot 
OMG! 
Something is wrong with me!!! 
I'm so scared, I feel like crying.. 
Maybe cause I want it to go perfectly 
But NOTHING! I REALLY MEAN NOTHING 
seems to be falling in place... 

No time to rest!
So fat! 
Nails not done! 
Haven't got props! 
Hair not done! 
Evenings packed with rehersals & practices 
Having my period!  
It's raining non stop! 

WTF!!! 




 OMG!!! 

I last felt like this when I failed my O levels 
I feel like everything is not falling into place. 
What if it becomes a big chaos?
What if everything get screwed up?
OMG!!!! 




No comments: