The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

26.7.11

My barbie doll


After don't know how many donkey years( as how she likes to say it ) we met on Sunday. Missed her so much, not just me but my whole family. She used to be like my dad's adopted daughter, & my dad still thinks of her as the family's adopted daughter... All of us love her :)

I'm glad no matter how busy our schedule got, we managed to meet up and even stay in contact & still loving each other as before ( just no time to show ) . Hope to meet up with my Barbie doll soon, my one n only!!! Love this girl to the core...

No comments: