The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

23.4.11

*my 21st birthday* when the clock striked 12 '')

i don't think i wanna delay blogging about my birthday cause it'll be too late than...
hahahaaaa....
i loved my birthday thou '')

yes!!! had martell swing...
thanks to jeremy(kitchen uncle's son)
:)
was super drunk that night okay!!! like some dead dog!!!
damn!!!
but had fun :)


LOOK AT THE SMILE AT MY FACE!!!
at 12 mid night...
1/2 gone already okay...
lolx..
but seriously they all made my day :)







obviously all this won't be possible without my sweetheart...
damn sweet okayy..
always wanna make my b'day the birthday the best
LOVE U BABY :D

No comments: