The Girl

My photo
I am a simple gal. With a beautiful dream, not knowing if all will come true. Many desires deep within my heart(hopefully I can blog about) not knowing where to go. But because I am a very outspoken & bold I think I managed to climb up certain stairs in my life, which brought light into my life... And now I am progressing =) Well I wouldn't really say simple as have been pampered since young. So ya... I only update my blog once in a blue moon, like a thriller story you know? Excited to know what is in the climax.. LOL... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! MUAAAAHHH!!!

17.2.09

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

i m so angry!!!!

1st my wallet went lost on fri 13/2/2009... but thank God i found it...
2nd my hp went lost on sat 14/2/2009... i don't think i will ever find it...
3rd my gold chain went lost 16/2/2009... where on earth is it???

OMG!!!!!!!!

my is this happening to me?? why am i loosing everything??? is it a sign that i gonna loose something very dear to me or is a test of faith??? what the hell man??? why must everything go lost in a straight row??? why not i myself go lost somewhere isn't it better... is it super irritating... the wallet Jason bought for me thought was lost but was found... than the hp also Jason bought for me i doubt that it can be found again... my gold chain it was my 18th b'day present from my mum & she was so happy giving me that & now it is missing???

what am i going to do now??? what am i going to tell her if she find out??? how can something which was zipped up go lost all of a sudden???


unanswered questions!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: